The Scrum methodology of agile software development marks a dramatic departure from waterfall management. In fact, Scrum and other agile processes were inspired by its shortcomings. The Scrum methodology emphasizes communication and collaboration, functioning software, and the flexibility to adapt to emerging business realities — all attributes that suffer in the rigidly ordered waterfall paradigm.
Posted by ewok_bbq under
I am super excited to report that I have been selected to speak at EclipseCon. This is an Eclipse focused conference but with the extension of an ALM track – I am happy to be representing CollabNet. I will be doing my talk on Making Scrum Stick in Heavily Regulated Industries. You can get a 2-D preview of that talk here:
The event will be in Boston this year at the Seaport Hotel. Hope to see you there.
Leave a Reply
Scrum Training Courses
Find Agile Training near you.
Worldwide course listings.
Scrum Training Series
- Do you REALLY want to learn Scrum? Try a 3.1-day CSM class with case studies. July 25, 2013
- Scrum based funding model – 20 percent May 9, 2013
- MJは６月と７月の２ヶ月間、日本に滞在する予定です。スクラムのコーチングまたはトレーニングに興味のある方は是非ご連絡ください。 March 14, 2013
- The Next Big Idea March 5, 2013
- On Being Available February 17, 2013